Saturday, December 12, 2015

Arrival of Kalki as Sri Veera Bhoga Vasantaraya described in Kalagnanam

Sri Pothuluri Veera Brahmendra Swami in his Kalagnanam foretold that at the end of Kali Yuga, he would arrive as ‘Sri Veera Bhoga Vasantaraya’ and would later become famous by the name ‘Kalki’. He explained the indications of his arrival along with the course of events to take place subsequently. As some of the points are directly translated from Kalagnanam, the use of 'I' and 'My' is a reference to Sri Pothuluri Veera Brahmendra Swami or Lord Kalki. All these incidents will be discussed in detail in subsequent post.

1. Before I come back as 'Sri Veera Bhoga Vasantaraya' many sinners would get wiped out of this earth.

2. In 'Banaganapalle' village, the tamarind tree which took birth on top of my Kalagnanam pot would bloom Jasmine flowers.

3. By the time I arrive again on this earth, one miracle would be seen. I would protect the people who would recognize that strange happening as the symbol of my arrival and act virtuously thereafter.

4. Miracles of Sun would be visible to people. Sun would look in yellowish hue and in human form. Sun would seem to be shaking. All such strange things would be seen before the arrival of 'Sri Veera Bhoga Vasantaraya'.

5. Lord Mallikarjuna of Sri Sailam would appear in person and would forecast to everyone that 'Sri Veera Bhoga Vasantaraya' would come. That time a rainfall of blood would happen. In villages, towns, and rivers, rainfall of blood would be seen. In such villages Goddess Lakshmi would cry.

6. 'Amrutam' (Ambrosia) would emerge out from ocean.

7. Many rulers would lose their positions and would become smashed.

8. Papaghni Mutt would become highly developed.

9. Red ant would be seen of the size of an elephant.

10. In Ahobilam village temple, Jasmine flowers would bloom from the pillar made of iron.

11. The indication of my arrival is the time when 'Kandimallaiyya palle' would become a big city and there would be a 'Mandapam' (altar) build with Navaratnas (nine kinds of gems). That small village would become so elegant that it would seem like a second Kailasa.

12. In the sky a star would be seen as huge as a mountain. That is the star of 'Yuga Parivartana (Yuga change)'. Many people would sight that star since its birth and would die. During such a time in order to protect the good people and to punish the evil people I would come as Veera Bhoga Vasantaraya. But before that, all things would happen very fast at lightning speed within a minute.

13. Like this many would die due to many such disasters. But stay firm in your belief in god and you would remain protected. With fear in heart, one can't find the Brahmam. With unshaken devotion only one can find the Supreme Being within oneself.

14. In the year named 'Vishwavasu’, I would be born carrying a name 'Sri Veera bhoga vasantaraya’. I would learn many Vidyas (arts/subjects) from Ashwatthama, Lord Dattatreya, Sri Sanaree Vishveshwara Swami, Sri Acharya Nagarjuna, Sri Swarna Amaralingeshwara Swami, and many other saints.

15. In the year named 'Pramadicha', I would become eight years old boy.

16. In the year named 'Durmati' by the 'Kartika Suddha Pournami' day (full moon day of November) I would become sixteen years old youngster and would be hailed by the name, 'Veerabhoga Vasantaraya' and would later become famous by name - 'Kalki'. I would protect the virtuous people and take care of them as my children. I would punish the sinners for their evils.

17. In the year named 'Nandana' I would visit 'Sri Sailam', I would worship Lord 'Mallikarjuna' by following 'Pasupata Diksha (also called as Viraja Diksha). From Lord Shiva I would get a horse by name 'Devadatta', a parrot by name 'Shuka, a mighty sword named 'Ratnamaru, a celestial bow by name 'Karmukam, 'Akshaya Tooniram (inexhaustible quiver), as boons from him. Again I would sit for penance in 'Sri Sailam'. But before I sit for my penance, there would be some calamities on Earth which would indicate about my presence to you. In the year named 'Nandana' innumerable stars would fall on the earth erasing many lives from the surface.

18. In the year named Krodhi, in the month of 'Margasira masam' (December) on the 'Suddha Panchami Somavaram' (fifth day after new moon day which falls on Monday) in the 'Karkataka Lagna' during Punarvasu 'Nakshatra' (rising sign cancer and star Punarvasu) when I would walk as 'Sri Veerabhoga Vasantaraya', some calamities would rise in south. This would be indicated by a new star in the sky.

19. In the year named 'Parabhava', I would gain some boons from Lord 'Mallikarjuna' and would go to 'Vindhya' mountains to visit some 'Rishis' (saints). After accumulating the required boons and blessings, then finally I would be called as 'Kalki'.

20. In the year named 'Raktakshi', Kalki would get married.

21. From the year named Virodhi, I would start my mission of 'Dushta Sikshana Shishta Rakshana’. From this year onwards Stars, Planets and Fate would work under my control. Destiny written by Brahma would no more remain functional, and people would have to face the fruits of their Karmas accordingly as per my desire. I would decide pleasures and pains of individuals based on their past deeds.

22. In the year named 'Durmukhi' starting from the 'Kartika Sudhdha Chaturdashi' day (fourteenth day after new moon in the month of November), I would start eliminating all the sinners and that year onwards there would be many 'Mahapralayam' (cataclysms).

23. In 'Badarikashrama' place, I would reveal my true form to the great sages of that place for their long awaited desire. Then I would come to 'Nandi-konda' village, where I would teach the warrior skills.

24. My devotees would keep looking for me to come. They need not have to fear, there won’t be any harm to them. One who chants my Dvadasakshari Maha Mantram (Mantra of twelve letters) 12000 times with full devotion, I would get pleased with him, protect him as a father, would give all happiness in this world and also permanent peace after death. Whosoever reads, hears, or recites my Kalagnanam regularly would enjoy all good things in their lives as well as they would get liberation after their life.

25. Few of my devotees would establish 'Dharma' (righteousness) within the limits of their capabilities and make pavement for me to carry that further. I would rule the countries and establish 'Dharma'. Subsequently, the entire world would once again walk on the path of righteousness, truthfulness, love and spirituality.

26. King 'Chandragupta' (not the one of Magadha state) who had been cursed by his daughter (whom he tried to ravish not knowing that she was his daughter) to become a stone is living as a stone in Pataala Ganga. He would be freed from that curse by the touch of the feet of Lord 'Kalki'.

27. To someone by name 'Vidyaranya Swami', 'Pratibimbasukayogi' would be born. 'Sri Veereswara Swami' would hand over the Indian subcontinent to me (Veerabhoga Vasantaraya) and I would rule the country.


28. The way 'Dharmaraja' and 'Sri Rama' ruled over the country with righteousness I would rule over this world with the same integrity and righteousness for one hundred and ninety five years. That's true!

6 comments:

  1. I've created this blog after I failed to find any content about Sri Veera Brahmendra Swami on internet, and thought it would be helpful for non-Telugu readers. Also as Nostradamus predictions are famous all over the world, I though it is necessary to publish prophecies of Sri Veera Brahmendra Swami, Kaivara Thatayya etc. The dates are as per Telugu calendar. Chaturdasi is in Shukla Paksha and is 4th day after Amavasya (New moon day). I've everywhere mentioned that it is a compilation of books, audio cassettes etc. If you've read Kalagnanam, then feel free to create a blog and educate people. I would be happy even if it is sin that I'm earning for working to promote Kalagnanam. Thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I've corrected it. Shudhdha Chaturdashi falls before full moon day, and Bahula Chaturdashi falls before new moon day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. నేను స్వామి వెంకటేశ్వర (కల్కి అవతార్, వీర భోగా వసంత రాయలు) మరియు యుగంతం జోస్యం కోసం www.swastik.org వెబ్సైట్ను రూపొందించాను. దయచేసి సందర్శించండి ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nenu nee blog chadivina taravata telisindu nuvu hindu kaadu yesu gadi gorrevani.. nagaraju sir please delete his comment from he his christian he his spreading false information like jesus is Venkateshwara swamy some non sense in his website ...

      Delete
  4. Jai Veefa Brahmam Govinda Mama TRUE APPRECIATED ABOUT CONTENT Note: Brahmam GAru is ACTIVE 24 BY 7.Has given me more than 100 divine experiences.One need to Chant His Name Om Sree Veera Brahmendra Swamiye Namaha

    ReplyDelete